Date Last Updated: July 27, 2021
This Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the United States or any of its territories or possessions. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with Mixte Communications, Inc. and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
2. Geographic Restrictions
Mixte Communications, Inc. is based in the state of California, in the United States of America. We provide this Website for use only by persons located in the United States, unless otherwise specifically indicated. We make no claims that the Website or any of its Content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
3. Intellectual Property Rights and License to Use Website
Mixte Communications, Inc. name, Mixte Communications, Inc. logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of Mixte Communications, Inc. or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of Mixte Communications, Inc., except in a manner constituting “fair use.”
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality, including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof (collectively the “Content”), are owned or licensed by Mixte Communications, Inc., its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
You must not:
- republish material from this Website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the Website;
- show any material from the Website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this Website for a commercial purpose;
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this Website;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the Website; or
- redistribute material from this Website (except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution).
If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: email@example.com.
4. Prohibited Use
- in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Website;
- in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- to conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this Website without Mixte Communications, Inc.’s express written consent;
- to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications; and/or
- for any purposes related to marketing without Mixte Communications, Inc.’s express written consent.
5. Restricted Access
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if, for any reason, all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
6. Cooperation with Law Enforcement and Regulatory Bodies
We have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities, regulatory agencies, or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone sharing information with us through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS MIXTE COMMUNICATIONS, INC. AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY MIXTE COMMUNICATIONS, INC. AND/OR ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER MIXTE COMMUNICATIONS, INC. OR SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
7. Reliance on Information Posted
We may, from time to time, post informative articles or blog posts on the Website. The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website may include content provided by third parties. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the Content provided by Mixte Communications, Inc., are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Mixte Communications, Inc. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
8. Images, Videos, and Articles
We may display images, articles, audio, and video (the “Material”) on the Website from time to time. The types of Material users are authorized to access on the Site includes Material commissioned by Mixte Communications, Inc., embedded Material, Material we believe to be covered by the Fair Use Doctrine, Material from photographic archive and video vendors, and Material supplied to our staff or released into the public domain by public relations and marketing companies for press purposes.
9. Links to Other Websites
The Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties. These links are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
10. No Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our Website for any reconstruction of any lost data. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% safe. Thus, we cannot warrant that your information will be absolutely secure. Mixte Communications, Inc. has a variety of safeguards – technical, administrative, and physical – in place to help protect against unauthorized access to, use, or disclosure of user information. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER MIXTE COMMUNICATIONS, INC. NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH MIXTE COMMUNICATIONS, INC. MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER MIXTE COMMUNICATIONS, INC. NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH MIXTE COMMUNICATIONS, INC. REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
MIXTE COMMUNICATIONS, INC. HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE FEDERAL OR STATE LAW.
11. Limitations of Liability
Mixte Communications, Inc. will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this Website:
- to the extent that the Website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Mixte Communications, Inc. has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
By using this Website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this Website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this Website.
15. Waiver and Severability
17. Entire Agreement
18. Governing Law
19. Your Comments and Concerns
This Website is operated by Mixte Communications, Inc.
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or 3960 W. Point Loma Blvd., H204, , San Diego, California, 92110.